Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Still didn't see your request if you want to try and send again maybe?

Sorry, wrong boards crew. Found the proper one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Invite sent to baronvonharding

Invite sent to johnmcdnl

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Can I get an invite on Xbox one?

Gamer tag is,
    Lost Tipp man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭xtal191

Sent a request there - xtal191

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,520 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Can I get an invite on Xbox one?

Gamer tag is,
    Lost Tipp man

What is your rockstar user name? You can get one and send a request below. Boards-ie crew covers all platforms.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie/manage/hierarchy
    xtal191 wrote: »
    Sent a request there - xtal191

Invite sent back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

What is your rockstar user name? You can get one and send a request below. Boards-ie crew covers all platforms.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie/manage/hierarchy

Sorry I sent a request there. Dartattack is the username :)

Invite sent back there :)

Invite sent to bdizzlemofo

• Advertisement

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Invite sent to baronvonharding

Sweet, I'm on board. So now what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

infacteh wrote: »
    Sweet, I'm on board. So now what?

Try not to be a Gowl.

basically that :) start GTA Online, press start, join crew members. Anyone with green around their white circle on the minimap is a crew member that you can have the craic with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

basically that :) start GTA Online, press start, join crew members. Anyone with green around their white circle on the minimap is a crew member that you can have the craic with.

I've made Boards my Active crew, and I STILL cannot find any crew sessions or members.

Seriously, WTF? Do I need to sacrifice a goat at the alter of Rockstar or something?

Trying to complete any heists over the weekend was a joke. Either people quitting mid-way or with messers or useless players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I've made Boards my Active crew, and I STILL cannot find any crew sessions or members.

Seriously, WTF? Do I need to sacrifice a goat at the alter of Rockstar or something?

Trying to complete any heists over the weekend was a joke. Either people quitting mid-way or with messers or useless players.

Attempting to find crew members using the in-game menu is a gag by Rockstar, I'm convinced of it. It never works. Your best bet is to add a few of the lads on here as friends and join them through that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Attempting to find crew members using the in-game menu is a gag by Rockstar, I'm convinced of it. It never works. Your best bet is to add a few of the lads on here as friends and join them through that.

Sound, I've sent friend invites to Xbox One players Boards players listed. Cheers!

Sound, I've sent friend invites to Xbox One players Boards players listed. Cheers!

Can't speak for xbox but always players online for PS4. Next time you are online, post on here, the 'who's online - xbox one thread' or the gta online thread to see if anyone is about. But yeah like Frankie said, much easier to find people once they are added as friends.

When I try to invite people onto a heist, it only shows 4 crew members to choose from even though I know more are online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Like Frankie said, that option has never worked for me.
    Normally I go into a session and then invite crew members/friends into it with me.
    If they cant join, I setup a friends/crew/invite only session.
    I find that inviting people through the Party chat option works best.
    Anyway, I've added you and I am normally on after work every evening so I will be around later today for some Heisting with a friend in tow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Should be about tonight too, that'll give 4 for heists if needs be.

Should be about tonight too, that'll give 4 for heists if needs be.

I thought you were on PS3, do you have an XB1 too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I find that inviting people through the Party chat option works best.

Did you sort your mic out yet Max?

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Did you sort your mic out yet Max?

Yes, I bought an awesome Turtlebeach headset in PC World for €50, it is great, I can hear sounds I couldnt hear before, like a dripping tap or the birds tweeting, its so clear and the voices of the NPC, not to mention the small noises from cars and so much more.
    It was like a new world opening up around me. Normal price for it was €110, I nearly bought it for that too until I was in PC world and saw it cheaper.

Think its called the XO Four Stealth or something like that

I am back and I am ready to go, I'm also waiting for the replacement headset from Microsoft to come back cause its free :D

Sending my only PS4 joypad back to Sony for repair (again!) so will be out of action for about 3 weeks. I'm hoping to finish off the last few missions in the the Pacific Standard Heist this evening around 7.30 if anyone's around. Want to get it completed before sending it back.

Invite sent to 99belle99

Invites sent to kdjacl and moonboy.

Invite sent to SendMoreCops75

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Hi Max,

Did you buy instore or online? Looking to pick up a pair myself, checked the PC World website but they are 110e online!

Hi Trixie, I bought it at the store, I had seen it on the turtlebeach website for €110 and I was just in PC World to look at some PC stuff when I decided to go check them out. Got the price wrong though, it cost me €60, still a good price.
    The good thing is, it also works with a PS4

Joined crew members, immediately joined a heist set up by a fellow BRDS member, completed my first heist, and got $180k!

Big thumbs up for the BRDS crew!!!

• Advertisement

Nice!

Advertisement