Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Senstaion XL

Options
  • 22-12-2011 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of getting this phone as it's the newest one I can find with Meteor, there's loads of phones sold out.

The other phones on offer are the HTC Desire S and the Galaxy S+

Which one of these is the newest and which one is worth getting?

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

if you have to have the newest and latest android phone then the galaxy nexus should probably be top of the list. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I'd also recommend the Galaxy Nexus . B-E-Autiful and has the latest and greatest version of Android

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Then thing about that is it's out of stock. Likewise the S2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hi guys,
    What are the Beats headphones that come with them like? Thinking about buying a pair of these off a lad on Adverts.ie today for 60 Euro??

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

looks like the nexus is off the cards again, was showing out of stock, but now there's just a page with a naked bloke on it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

madmoe wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    What are the Beats headphones that come with them like? Thinking about buying a pair of these off a lad on Adverts.ie today for 60 Euro??

Cheers,
    M

Be very, very careful. There's a lot of fakes doing the rounds - insist on seeing an original receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Be very, very careful. There's a lot of fakes doing the rounds - insist on seeing an original receipt.

Will do mate. I have checked his Adverts and he is selling an XL he won seperately. I am assuming this is the hanset they came with and thus are genuine.

Cheers,
    M

Advertisement