Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacts+ Contacts displaying twice

Options
  • 19-06-2013 4:19pm

I recently got a new phone and installed contacts+. However I'm now having the problem of contacts displaying twice - could be SIM contacts and phone contacts, but have no idea how to stop it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

It's a little different for every phone, in most phones though, inside the contacts app press menu. You might need to go into settings from there, or you might need to have a look around the menu. Eventually you should see an option to select which contacts you want to see, then just uncheck the box for sim or phone as you see fit.

Though personally I'd just delete the Sim contacts, smart phones are so cheap now that even if you lost yours or had it stolen you'd probably just replace with another smart phone, as long as yours a synced with google there will be no problems.

Advertisement