Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job bridge problem

Options
  • 15-05-2014 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all,

Im having a major issue with getting my job bridge sorted out. What I want to know

Was told that starting on a bank holiday interups the payment, is that true?
    Does the full amount or only the top up get back paid once it finally kicks in?
    Whats the average time it takes before it kicks in? (I know it says two weeks but from what all iv read its longer then that)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

Bank Holiday does not interrupt payment.
    If you are not getting payment at all the full amount plus the top up is back dated. If you are receiving a payment then only the top up is backed dated.
    The average time is 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AnzeShane

Sue Ellen wrote: »
    Bank Holiday does not interrupt payment.
    If you are not getting payment at all the full amount plus the top up is back dated. If you are receiving a payment then only the top up is backed dated.
    The average time is 4 weeks.

Thank you so much sue for that information. Thats a bit of a relief anyway

Advertisement