Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Album 2009: Official Submission

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

studiorat wrote: »
    Another question! CD or Download only?

it would be nice to have it on a CD, but that would cost money to produce, and then if it came to selling it it would rasie a lot of copyright questions and stuff which we dont really want. Unless of course someone is willing to pay for the CD production etc and legally advise us on the entire matter ;)
    jimmybeige wrote: »
    Has it been decided yet what will be done with this album? Is it to be hosted somewhere? What are the options available? Just interested....working on a track for submission at the moment.

It would be great if we could host it here on boards, but that would involve boards paying for a lot of extra bandwidth, but tbh i dont think we should approach anyone about that until we have the album properly underway. I mean so far we only have about 20 submission. Im gonna start PMing after college today, and if anyone knows of any bands that would like to get in on this, perhaps ye could pass on the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

I have already sent out some Emails but for some reason all the acts that i contacted have nothing ready,most of them dont think their stuff is good enough to record just yet! You could contact downloadmusic.ie and maybe they could help out with the issue of distribution etc. Just a thought :)

Chris
    www.myspace.com/saccade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭deathronan

Band: The Handless Organists
    Song: X marks the spot

This is a fantastic idea. All of our stuff can be listened to on www.myspace.com/thehandlessorganists

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭nimbo

Hey guys!
    Check this out.Hope you like it! Would love to participate..

www.myspace.com/stat65

• Advertisement
Advertisement