Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Has Anyone ever used paddys parts for their audio purchases ?

Options
  • 06-11-2013 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

thinking of upgrading my head unit and came across www.paddysparts.com
    i know they are not original units but just wondering if anyone has used this
    site before and what was the quality like if you did

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Would you not just buy them on ebay/alibaba like they did?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Andrewmj123

Ye dealt with this guy mark, got a stereo for a vw passat that he installed but never installed it correctly so had no tv or radio on it for ages! Bluetooth never worked and he then agreed to refund me money after weeks of calls and sent courier to collect it but now refuses to answer his calls or texts so I've still no refund!! He's a liar and kept saying money was transferred but actually wasn't! This is going on nearly 8 months but I'll keep at it!!! Just be aware of the scam artist trading under paddy parts

quote="frank gallagher;87383184"]thinking of upgrading my head unit and came across www.paddysparts.com
    i know they are not original units but just wondering if anyone has used this
    site before and what was the quality like if you did[/quote]

Advertisement