Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DL704 Creative Music Production Thread.

Options
  • 11-08-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi folks.

Anyone else going to be partaking in this brand new course also?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MichaelHaverty

Beakflakes wrote: »
    Hi folks.

Anyone else going to be partaking in this brand new course also?

Hi I literally got my offer yesterday :) and I'm wondering do I go to the sound training centre at 1 on Monday like the timetable says?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

Hi I literally got my offer yesterday :) and I'm wondering do I go to the sound training centre at 1 on Monday like the timetable says?

Hi there. Congrats! Looks like it's gonna be a savage course:)

It's our first real class at 1pm Monday in STC so I think you should certainly go to that. Did you register online with IADT for the course?... you should definitely contact the college first thing Monday to see what they advise on registering and getting a student card and all that.

Hi there. Congrats! Looks like it's gonna be a savage course:)

It's our first real class at 1pm Monday in STC so I think you should certainly go to that. Did you register online with IADT for the course?... you should definitely contact the college first thing Monday to see what they advise on registering and getting a student card and all that.

Oh yeah I registered and got my new card and went to admissions and they told me I officially switched, I can't wait like looks class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

Oh yeah I registered and got my new card and went to admissions and they told me I officially switched, I can't wait like looks class :D

You're flying so! See you there then.

You're flying so! See you there then.

Yeah see you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mupphy

Has anyone applied to do this course for 2015 and if so have you received your portfolio results yet and what sort of scorce did you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Graham1101

I applied this year :) I got my results 600/600 so I'm pretty happy to say the least :) I'm just not sure what I need now for the leaving Cert to get into the course :Sof telling what I need? what did everyone else get? anyway

Advertisement