Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Jeans

Options
  • 13-12-2012 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Just wondeirng has anyone seen a nice pair of mens jeans latey :)
    Looking for a pair from about 80 - 120 euro of slim not skinnky but nice and tidy slim dark denim jeans, to be used as good jeans so to speak :)
    Just wondering where do the lads on here go to but there good jeans and what make do you go for,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

bt2 on grafton street if your in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Daidy2011

I swear by Tommy Hilfiger. In your price range and they are excellent quality.

• Administrators Posts: 53,419 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Tommy Hilfiger slim jeans aren't very "slim".

I only ever wear Diesel jeans OP, but the new ones are outside your price range. They tend to go on sale quite a bit though, and you might pick up an "old style" for cheaper if you look around.

asos.com is good, they have all sorts of sizes too. You can also search by price range and fit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I would normally say pepe jeans seeing as they're good quality, and seem to fit your description - that said I'm not too sure whether they're producing slim jeans - more straight cut I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Jedwardian

Nudie Slim Jims are in the €100-€120 range and are a very comfortable slim fit style. I got mine in Harvey Nichols in Dundrum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Way below the price range you specified, but I love the jeans from Next

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Diesel is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Ted Baker do some good jeans

• Registered Users Posts: 14,412 ✭✭✭✭cson

(a) Go into BT2 (b) find your size in Diesel, G-Star, Nudie and Pepe (c) go onto asos.com and buy a pair of the brand that fitted best in BT2.

Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

cson wrote: »
    (a) Go into BT2 (b) find your size in Diesel, G-Star, Nudie and Pepe (c) go onto asos.com and buy a pair of the brand that fitted best in BT2.

Simples.

Was hoping to do this, but just looking at the Asos website and there are no diesel jeans there that are under 100e. (was hoping about 80e) Anyone got any good site for decent diesel,gstar jeans, particularly for jan sales?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

weedhead wrote: »
    Was hoping to do this, but just looking at the Asos website and there are no diesel jeans there that are under 100e. (was hoping about 80e) Anyone got any good site for decent diesel,gstar jeans, particularly for jan sales?

You'll struggle to get Diesel jeans under the €100 mark. I'd say go into Brow. Thomas, Genuis or Arnotts and see what they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Way below the price range you specified, but I love the jeans from Next
    I second that, I used to get river island and BT2 stuff but over the last few years nothin but Next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Daidy2011 wrote: »
    I swear by Tommy Hilfiger. In your price range and they are excellent quality.

You have to be kidding me. I'd rather buy Dunnes Stores jeans.

Pull and Bear have good jeans every so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

best jeans i ever ever got, were Remus Uomo. have a look in one of their shops if you can

Advertisement