Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dylon Dye? asap

• 30-10-2008 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I really need to find a 200g box of Dylon 05 Sunflower Yellow Machine Dye as soon as possible.. :) this might sound really specific but Dylon have not being supplying it for a few months so its hard to find stock.

Needs to be the exact one above. Have tried all Hickey's stores but they are out of stock of that one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭jao

i've seen loads of dylon in the chemist beside the new garda station in Ballymun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Most chemists have the dye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Solarpitch

Thanks guys,

I rang a place in Leixlip that had it. So hard to find it ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

you will get it in river forest pharmacy in leixlip or they will order one in if they don't have it stock

Advertisement