Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hairdressers?

Options
  • 25-05-2008 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good (cheap-ish!!) hairdressers in Dublin city centre? I don't wanna break the bank...I wanna get all over colour and highlights and a cut...the last tme almost cost me 200eur :eek: which pretty much sickened me! Even if you know of any schools of hairdressing, which I know do cheap rates as they're trainees....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Anyone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

There's a place on Harcourt Street where they're looking for models. I don't know how good or bad the place is though. It's near an O'Briens Sandwich Bar and another deli called Elixir if you want to try them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Erica-smiley

Try the koreans near ugc in town.... They're very cheap and do a decent job! Think it was 95 for a full head of highlights and than 30 for a cut!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kittycat275

Erica, where exactly is this korean hair salon place? I couldn't find it. :confused: Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

Try Naturelle salon on Dorset st
    www.naturellesalon.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Erica-smiley

Erica, where exactly is this korean hair salon place? I couldn't find it. :confused: Thanks.

If ya just walk round from ugc on parnell street(going up to bolton street), follow the road around and its a pink shop front!!
    Hope that helps xx

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kittycat275

Thanks Erica. Gonna try it out next week.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

L'oreal Academy on Harcourt Street

The classe there are brilliant - a colour is €20 and a cut is free

They do all sorts of classes - basic to fashion techniques

It all depends on what you're loking for - in the fashion techniques classes you'll be expected to go a bit different colourwise

Just ring them up and ask what classes they have available - If you're getting a colour you'll have to get a patch test done either in there or you can go to any Peter Marks to get one done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 retrospective

Do NOT go to the L'Oreal Academy on Harcourt Street. I went in there to get my fringe trimmed and the guy absolutely butchered it. Went into Zeba afterwards and they couldn't believe that the hairdresser couldn't even get a fringe trim right!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Olney

I have very very straight hair and was wondering if anyone can recommend a dublin hairdresser who would layer it. it is long

• Advertisement
Advertisement