Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good volumizing products?

Options
  • 18-12-2007 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Just wondering if anybody knows of any good volumizing shampoos/products - I have quite flat hair and it just looks...bleh most of the time! I end up curling it alot to give it more bounce...any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

I use John Frieda voumising spray its in a blue bottle you can get it in Boots. You spray it in your hair when it is dry and leave it a min and then blow dry n smooth it out, I find it really good. Its also good for freshening up your hair if you don't have time to wash it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

lezizi wrote: »
    I use John Frieda voumising spray its in a blue bottle you can get it in Boots. You spray it in your hair when it is dry and leave it a min and then blow dry n smooth it out, I find it really good. Its also good for freshening up your hair if you don't have time to wash it

ditto great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

oooh I use his straightning cream and it's fab, haven't tried any of his other products tho - must get that so - thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Bedhead volumising shampoo and conditioner are brilliant. It also may be called Sexxed Up. Its in a dark blue bottle with greyish silver writing on it.

There are styling products too. The only issue with Bedhead is that its not cheap, but you can always ask for it for Xmas?? Some hairdressers stock the bedhead giftsets all yr round. The sexxed up one and voluminsing ones are available with smaller bottles so you can try all the products for a while, and if you like then can buy in full size...

Hope this helps

Advertisement