Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough skin

Options
  • 21-10-2014 11:25pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The skin on my face is rough. Not like acne rough, but it has a grainy feel to it. Exfoliating doesn't help, and I think maybe I need to go down the facial route. Would something like microdermabrasion be best for this, or would something else be more suitable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

What kind of exfoliator are you using? I recently started using an acid exfoliating toner and an AHA serum at night and my skin feels so much better.

I used FAB radiance pads from feel unique but clarins do an exfoliating toner for €30. I'd recommend you try this with a serum such as indeed labs hydrolauron (boots stock it) before going to a salon for a facial .

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

http://www.nipandfab.com/skincare/exfoliating-treatments

This stuff is meant to be great and the whole kit option might be what you're after. The pads are on my shopping list after reading good reviews. I've used other products from them and have been very impressed so far.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Thanks ladies, I'll pop into Sephora so and see about products before I run for a facial :)

Advertisement