Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost and found

• 16-06-2008 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Anyone lost a silver bracelet in OSheas pub Balbriggan last Saturday night???? I have it. Let me know if thats you, I'd like it to reunite with its owner:);)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

softie wrote: »
    Anyone lost a silver bracelet in OSheas pub Balbriggan last Saturday night???? I have it. Let me know if thats you, I'd like it to reunite with its owner:);)

well its not me... just wanted to say fair play to you for being so honest... not many people would be :)

Good luck with finding the owner!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

You may have more look getting this moved over the the North County Dub forum.
    either way nice of you to make the effort

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

softie wrote: »

Ask the manager if you can put a little sign up with your contact details, and maybe pop a note in the local Tesco, church or post office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Ask in the pub as well, just in case anyone's come in looking for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rkeego

If the taxi driver who took my fare tonight at 11.30 from navan road to blackrock realises that my suitcase is in the boot can you please return it to Cabra, finglas or blackrock garda station please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please contact the Carriage office for help in relation to taxis.

Thread closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement