Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Roof Rails

Options
  • 28-07-2008 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

I am looking at getting roof rails and a roof box for my Volvo S60. I dont want to spend to much money. Is there such a thing as a universal roof rack ? I see I can gwet a box on the buy and sell cheap enough so just wondering about the roof rails.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

AFAIK, the bars are fairly car-specific. You can, however, get them a lot cheaper on either www.ebay.co.uk or www.micksgarage.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭jayok

FWIW I was in Tom Canavan's this morning and they seem to have genuine Volvo roof-rails on a special at the moment (approx €70). Didn't give the flyer too much attention. You could try calling and asking for parts.

Advertisement