Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It tallaght goers 2014/2015

Options
  • 18-08-2014 7:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Who has gotten into it tallaght if so what course let me know ☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EmJayC1993

Yo, I'm already in Tallaght, you don't happen to know of digs/accom available this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ABreal

EmJayC1993 wrote: »
    Yo, I'm already in Tallaght, you don't happen to know of digs/accom available this year?

No sorry, what course are you doing . Is it a good place to study ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EmJayC1993

Im doing DNA and Forensics and I really love it there. It's very small and the SU sucks but you get on first name terms with all of your lecturers and everyone is really helpful.

EmJayC1993 wrote: »
    Im doing DNA and Forensics and I really love it there. It's very small and the SU sucks but you get on first name terms with all of your lecturers and everyone is really helpful.

Yeah I'm doing that too!! Awh sure once the course is good. I don't like the big college atmosphere! Is the facilities good and like are people nice because I know no one haha. What year are you in ?

ABreal wrote: »
    Yeah I'm doing that too!! Awh sure once the course is good. I don't like the big college atmosphere! Is the facilities good and like are people nice because I know no one haha. What year are you in ?

And ALSo how many people are in your class ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 alexbunny

Sports science the level 8 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cheesepuffgirl

Does anyone know what the registration pack contains or when we will get a list of what we need? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BlazingBladeDA

I wanna know too >.< I'm very impatient lol.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,115 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Moving this to IT Tallaght forum.
    It's not an LC matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SkyHigh95

Going into DNA & Forensics, excittttteddddddddddddd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 TomasMcx

I'm entering into my second year of Business Management, as for the reg pack? I'm sure it will come out soon, I don't think I got mine until the week before the induction day started.. which was around the 16th? Not sure..

The college is great, the lecturers I've had are really nice so far, the SU do their best to help and hear out the students inquires.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ohgodhelp

Does anyone know what the registration process is for people who are going into a course via advanced entry? Do we register the same time as first years or..? Do we even get registration packs? Only received/accepted my offer today so a bit panicked since it's already September :/

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TomasMcx

ohgodhelp wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the registration process is for people who are going into a course via advanced entry? Do we register the same time as first years or..? Do we even get registration packs? Only received/accepted my offer today so a bit panicked since it's already September :/

I'd say give them an email and see what they come back with, they are usually fast to respond and if they don't email you back within a few days, you could always call them.

I'll pm you the email address (I think it's the correct one..)

Advertisement