Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows for a new build

Options
  • 25-02-2015 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all I am looking for a little help with choosing windows for our new build. The house will be a whitewashed two storey with a porch at the front, but more modern, with lots of floor to ceiling glass at the back. I have a few questions:
    1) what colour of window would suit a traditional,yet modern rural farmhouse look. The house will be painted white once complete, it will have limestone window sills and some limestone at the back.
    2) whether aluclad is worth the extra money in terms of maintenance, durability and thermal performance
    3) what companies do the best value aluclad and offer the best service (pm me if necessary). I am based in the south of the country. Thanks!

Advertisement