Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dog Walking during the Winter Months

Options
  • 01-09-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

This is the first summer that I’ve had the pleasure and joy of being a dog owner. It’s great coming home to his excitement at seeing me and knowing that he’s being taken out for a nice long walk/run. I like to take him to open spaces so as I can let him off the lead which he thoroughly enjoys as he’s all business sniffing about, marking his territory, befriending other dogs - he’s a very friendly chap and having his wee swim.

With the winter months of the way I’m concerned that we won’t be able to do this on week day evenings as the open space areas that I bring him too are not lit up after dark and would fear for the safety of both of us. I feel that my options for the Winter week day evenings are very limited in that the only lit up areas that I can think of are walking the streets with him on the lead...no freedom of a run around for him :mad:

I live in Limerick city and would be grateful for any information on open lit up areas where I could bring him during the winter months or if there are any dog walking group in Limerick city which I could join (safety in numbers) :)

Advertisement