Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

boiler service from deal sites

• 30-01-2015 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

just looking for feed back has anyone bought boiler service on deal sites and are they any good in dublin area seen a few running at the min looks like value for money

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

and what value in a service that takes 20 minutes tops ?

When I started working in the gas industry a boiler service took quite a bit of time, customers was spoken to about heating performance and listened too, heating controls were explained to the customer, every rad(valve) was checked for air, water leaks, and performance, all heating controls were tested/checked, tanks in the loft were checked and the boiler was serviced properly:D

Now servicing is commonly used as a tool purely to make money with little interest in the content of the actual service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

From what i saw of a cheap service i go, they had a quick visual look, blew dust off the burner and closed it up again. Another guy was in doing a powerflush and changed the jet for me and said it needed to be done and the other guy should have done it...

Advertisement