Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working as a Nanny in middle east

Options
  • 25-11-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi anyone working as a nanny in the middle east ?dubai? Abu dhabai? Any information ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 E_slattery

Hey Loretta1224,

I've been teaching in Abu Dhabi since September. I've never seen a western nannies. Most nanny's are Asian, Sri Lankian and females from other developing countries. You should check out Abu Dhabi Paddy on Facebook and their website. It has all the info you need on nannies.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 loretta1224

Hi thanks so for your Information. It's a good website.. I've applied for teaching jobs also through the school of choueifat. Do you know.much about them over there? Thanks again for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Mathrew

She's quite right, I know most of the nannies in the middle east are Asians.
    Good luck for your application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Most of the nannies in the middle east are Flippinos usually. They get paid **** money.

If you want to make some serious money as a nanny. Try the richer cities of Germany like Munich. I knew nannies making anything from €2100 - 2500 a month as nannies. Rich Germans want English speaking nannies, so their children have perfect German

Advertisement