Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless headphones?

Options
  • 04-11-2014 10:59pm

Hi everyone..
    I've no idea if i'm in the right place for this but i'm hoping for some help..

I want to get a really good pair of wireless head phones (so not beats or any of that lark). My main concern is that I would like to use them with my phone AND my TV. However, my TV does not have bluetooth.. If I were to get a bluetooth adapter for my TV.. Would that allow me to connect my wireless headphones.. or would there be a time delay? Or be of bad quality?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Somting like this "LINK" can connect your TV to bluetooth earphones.
    Not exactly sure how reliable that would be but it's what your looking for.

I have owned a set of Sennhiser RS earphones in that past for TV usage and found them very good. But only available to connect to a TV / hifi or at home to your phone and not able to be out door portable

>Sol

Advertisement