Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What was your fav intro sequence?

Options
  • 17-02-2009 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

I loved the 5th season intro, really summed up everything really well and some of my fav lines "Why not just elimanate the enrire Nann homeworld?"

but i think i neeed help - i was introduced to this show at the end of dec and ive watched the entire show all 5 seasons twice now.

I do this allot. I over watch things and ruin them for myself. Like Family guy season 4 ep 1 the first episode myself and my mates watched it about 15 times the first day, iot was a session and every time someone arrived down the episode was put on again.

Does anyone else have this problem with over watching things or it it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Your post is oddly focused, you briefly mention intro's and then go on to discuss over watching a show, despite the former being the subject.

To answer the latter, I would watch B5 every summer, once a year, going onto my 6th year this summer when I'll be watching it again, keeps it fresh every time while getting to enjoy the characters and stories that make B5 great.

As for an episode intro, probably 4x21, not the ISN part, but just after the intro credits the scene with Ivanova and Franklin, very moving scene. For a season intro, don't know, best outro would be season 1 or 5 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

my brain is all over the place at the moment....

As i said 5 is my fav intro, - the intro is my wallpaper/desktop movie thingey in vista ultimate.

i have no idea what my fav scene would be - so many. actually ye that post was all of the place.

i posted it because i had just finished season 5 and was deciding what to watch next and i thought of giving it another run

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Series 3 certainly has the best intro! So dark and desperate... Ivanova was the perfect person to do the voice over... "it failed." Then the music is building up to be sort of heroic but launches into a real serious spine tingling sort of thing... The look on Vir's face says it all - up to this point it looked like he was going to be the comic relief, but not now...

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭blackbullet

season 2 was my fav intro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

My favourite is definitely the season 3 intro. That music, the action, the imminent foreboding!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

The one with Vir doing his cheeky smile is my fav. My least favourite is the last series intro theme don't like it but it's sort of growing on me a bit, I only bought the box set recently and am on the final series I skipped the episode The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father though cause I hate Bester and find him boring

Advertisement