Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storymode

Options
  • 28-10-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

So did anyone else pick up Minecraft Storymode? I bought the season pass for the 360, so the kids can play too. I'm a big fan of telltale games and so was looking forward to this. Myself I enjoyed the first chapter. Anyone else have thoughts on it?

The kids enjoyed it too, but being 6 & 7 the whole timer aspect was an issue. I played through it, and would bring up the XBox menu, effectively pausing the game, and then tell them the choices available. This allowed us to muddle through the game. I'm hoping Telltale will add an option to remove the timers so that kids could play the game, having enough time to actually read what is on screen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Miz.

I got it yesterday for my son he seems happy with the story its self, the only down side for him is the wait for the next episodes ( not the most patient of boys!) and yeah I was surprised at the timer for when you have to make a choice, I really don't see why its there at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

My son got the disc for xbox one today. For some reason he cannot download episode 2. On the menu it says purchased, but not downloaded yet.
    When we go to download it, it says not to download if you have the season pass as you will be charged.
    Anybody come across this problem?

Advertisement