Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from after hours

Options
  • 26-01-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I was banned from after hours and have absolutely no idea why?

Dear ConM96,

You have been permanently banned from After Hours for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Ruu

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ConM96 View Post
    The capital of Kenya being Nairobi for some strange reason always sticks out from primary school geography.

And if anyone wants a perfect description of soil types,location, recreational services etc I'm your man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Hi ConM96, have you PM'd the mod who banned you? If not, can you please do so and get back to me if you still can't resolve this to your satisfaction?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This can be marked as resolve. The user was banned in error and it's now been lifted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement