Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

avi to dvd?

• 23-02-2006 1:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hey folks.

I know handbreak can be used to rip dvds.

But if I have some avis which I would like to view in a DVD player. Does anyone know a quick and easy way of creating a DVD which will play in any DVD player, from an AVI file?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Quicktime Pro ?!

ZEN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭edunon

I use Toast 7 for that which straight forward converts and copies any video file onto a dvd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

cheers guys ill give it a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I just use Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Yep toast is your only man...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭babypink

Toast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭endanagle

I have found with a few of the AVIs which I tried that the sound track didn't come across when I used Toast 7.

95% or better of the files worked no problems though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

check out ffmpegx

Advertisement