Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing a scanner manually

Options
  • 16-02-2006 1:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I have the files from an installer for a HP scanner. I can't download the original scanner from the website.

I know I have to put some of the files into Library/Application support, but where else to have have to put files to complete the install?

Cheers,
    S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Could you please rephrase your question to make in intelligible in some shape or form?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Hi Folks,
    I have the files from an installer for a HP scanner. I can't download the original scanner drivers from the website.

I know I have to put some of the files into Library/Application support, but where else to have have to put the rest of the files to complete the install?

Cheers,
    S.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

There are a pile of "Unix Executable File"s, but I can't seem to be able to do anything with them. Any help?

S.

Advertisement