Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottle-tastic festival

Options
  • 30-11-2004 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Prompted by the Oxegen 2005 thread, I thought I'd make this one. Say there was another festival, let's call it Noxegen. What bands would you like to play at it, purely for the purpose of booing and hissing and bottling them? Here's my list:

The Strokes (oh yes, I'd be front and centre, with an arsenal of rotten fruit, sharp objects and body-fluid bombs)
    The Libertines (same again)
    The Frames (a nice 'lil bit of booing might shrink Glen's head for him)
    50cent (purely so I could recreate the Reading incident)
    Brian McFadden (Claw my way up to the stage wearing a monk's robe and carrying a razorblade-set 12" strap-on. Then I'd give him something to moan about.)
    Westlife (Cut the guy wires and drop a load of lights on top of them)
    The Foo Fighters in an acoustic tent (so i could shout at them for how crap their last album was)
    Lostprophets (Burn burn? No problem, just gimme a flamethrower.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Booing/bottling bands at festivals is really crap, if you don't like the band then don't go see them, it's as simple as that. Don't ruin the experience for the audience who might actually be enjoying themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

instead of an autograph tent they might have a counselling tent for you

Advertisement