Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from the site permanently, unfairly.

Options
  • 15-04-2014 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

I was banned from the site permanently for advertising a Facebook page, which happens to be my online company.. Without even asking me why I did it, or even so much as a message or reply to say, sorry this isn't allowed the moderator banned me. Which I find unfair and just plain ridiculous. I'm clearly a new member to the site and had no idea there was a problem with it, but instead of saying we don't allow that you banned me and then tell me you can't do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You're not banned (from the site or from any forum).

Do you have another account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Mr E wrote: »
    You're not banned (from the site or from any forum).

Do you have another account?

Yes. GameRaiderWex. That's the business page, which is planned to use to get word out of the new business, if I'd known I had to pay for it, I would have, but I didn't, which is why I think it's unfair

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Did you even go back to the Prison thread you started?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057189447

I explained everything there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement