Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thisisliving.tv/thisisliving.ie

Options
  • 19-03-2007 7:25pm

Okay, I did a search for this, but found no results. Delete if something has been posted previously. Also, I have no idea which section to put this in as I have no real idea what the hell is about. Mod, feel free to move to appropriate area.

Has anyone any idea what the thisisliving.ie adverts are about. I went into the site, but theres only a place to subscribe to-- something. Is it an advertisement for the upcoming ps3?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭$lattman

Yeah it's a Sony viral marketing campaign designed to get people talking about it. It seems to have worked...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Yer one on the bog is savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

scojones wrote:
    Yer one on the bog is savage.

f*cking brilliant! Havn't laughed at a post on boards in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Doh! I thought it was something to do with the Living TV channel becoming available in Ireland. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah yore one on the ****ter is hot alright.

• Advertisement
Advertisement