Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuart turner M330N

Options
  • 18-04-2014 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi
    currently i have a stuart turner M330n Pump. there are some problems with it,
    it started leaking few months before then changed its seal (using the the service kit changed every thing possible) and it was ok for one month .now again the same problem water dripping from the pump again, & waiting for the service kit last three weeks (modern plant no stock)
    one more thing some times the pump motor wont stop it keep running for long time, when i tap in the side it stops.
    how can i stop the water leak?
    is there any other place to get the service kit? ( even on line)
    if i decide to change the pump what would be the beat choice of pump ( may be cheaper when i asked about the stuart model it will cost around 700 euro)
    please help
    bye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,919 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

sojc2002 wrote: »
    hi
    currently i have a stuart turner M330n Pump. there are some problems with it,
    it started leaking few months before then changed its seal (using the the service kit changed every thing possible) and it was ok for one month .now again the same problem water dripping from the pump again, & waiting for the service kit last three weeks (modern plant no stock)
    one more thing some times the pump motor wont stop it keep running for long time, when i tap in the side it stops.
    how can i stop the water leak?
    is there any other place to get the service kit? ( even on line)
    if i decide to change the pump what would be the beat choice of pump ( may be cheaper when i asked about the stuart model it will cost around 700 euro)
    please help
    bye

You have a negative head pump. That's why it is so expensive to replace. You could try the shower centre on the Malahide road. I think they stock salamander pumps. These are cheaper. I wouldn't expect them to be open till Tuesday.

Advertisement