Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda Tribute Wiring - Aftermarket remote central locking kit

Options
  • 17-04-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Hi I am about to fit an aftermarket remote central locking kit to a Mazda Tribute, it already has central locking using the key but not remotely. I have gotten one of the ebay specials kits but instructions are thin on the ground.

Where I'm looking for advice is in the wiring in the car, does anyone have a wiring diagram for an 02 Mazda Tribute / Ford explorer, if I knew what the color codes for the wires entering the window / door panel I would be grand. Or even a central locking wiring diagram for same. It's a shared Ford / Mazda part.

Window Switch Master E1006635YA

$_12.JPG

2014-04-17-16.18.27.jpg

2014-04-17-16.18.37.jpg

2014-04-17-16.18.48.jpg

Any pointers appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement