Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Rugby

Options
  • 29-03-2014 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭

Just been banned from the rugby forum for stating that I hate Irish, I made this statement in the context that there is no English language option for watching the Leinster v Munster match today and I don't speak or understand Irish.

I really don't understand how this breaks the rugby forum charter.

Edit, apparently it has been added to the charter that you can't mention that a match is in Irish.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Sorry for the delay. One of the Sports CMods will deal with this appeal. First though can you confirm whether you have attempted to resolve this directly with the mod that banned you. I note your comment that "apparently it has been added to the charter" but would note specifically that it was included in the current charter from Day 1 - ie it's not been "added" at all

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just to follow up on Beastys post, can you advise if youve spoke to the mod who banned you to see if you could resolve this?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

2 weeks since last contact, marking as resolved by request of CMod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement