Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Astra 2000 MK4 - Replacing interior lighting

Options
  • 31-03-2014 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Figure this is as good a place as any to start. I'm looking to replace the interior lighting in my Astra with LEDs. Was toying with the idea of some funky colouring but think I'll just go safe with white for now.

I've been having a look and there seems to be a rake of stores online to get this stuff, all ranging in price.

From my understanding and reading, replacing the interior lighting is simply a case of replacing a bulb which is fine.

Obviously would be brilliant if maybe there was any Astra owners who have done this and could give me a lead, but ideally I'm looking for a store in Dublin I can either walkin or buy online. Would rather keep the business domestic then shopping foreign. Although the various pricing from abroad ( 4 euro for full interior LED kits) is pretty tempting.

All help greatly appreciated, also toying with the idea of replacing the lighting units at the front and back of the car. Looking at "smoked" effect lighting for the back units for starters, seen a few and they look excellent.

Comments

Advertisement