Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage Rathfarham

Options
  • 14-08-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Can anyone recommend Mobile Network for Rathfarnham. With METEOR at present - Very bad coverage - have contacted them by phone and email several times but to no avail. Have to leave house every time I get a call as reception in so bad especially indoors not to mention calls being dropped etc. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭kirving

My house is bad for metero coverage. But right outside my garden I have full 3.5G. Very difficult to know until you try it out with a few different sims.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lemar

Thanks for reply, yes have tried different phones and sim card, even got a new sim card. Meteor asked me to report 3 dropped calls which I did but no satisfaction there either, no one contacted me. Was also advised to turn phone off each day, this didn't help either. Was wondering if anyone in the Rathfarnham area has excellent coverage and which network they were with.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

lemar wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend Mobile Network for Rathfarnham. With METEOR at present - Very bad coverage - have contacted them by phone and email several times but to no avail. Have to leave house every time I get a call as reception in so bad especially indoors not to mention calls being dropped etc. Thanks.

What part of Rathfarnham are you in? Have a look at comreg site viewer and see what mobile sites are close to you.

Advertisement