Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Casey New Year's Eve

Options
  • 30-11-2004 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Paddy Casey has just been confirmed to play The Olympia Theatre on New Year's Eve (that's 31st of Dec for stupido's!). Doors @ 9.30pm. Tickets go on sale on Monday 6th Dec.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭L.W

how much are the tickets do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

They're €27.50, think it goes til 2am

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Never heard of this in the press. Went to order and got circle row H, took to long to process and I had to reorder. Got row B!

Thanks Serena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Row B! Cool, good stuff. Should be a great night. There's a big bit in today's Star on it btw..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

No probs Rubadub! That happened to me when I was ordering Sting tickets, not row B tho. Oh, so close! The joy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭L.W

are there no standing tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yeah there are standing tickets left, they are selling fast so hurry. I just checked and you can't buy more than one circle seat at the moment- must be all split up. Upper circle seems sold out which is strange, I'd rather stand than go in the upper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

Yep bought mine and was told that they will probably be sold out by today at some stage...what a gig though! looking forward to it cos usually New Years Eve is a let down...not when you spend it with Paddy!!!

Advertisement