Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Your first shift!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭McGarnagle92

In a very shifty lane in Artane at about 14 I think....reminds me of it every time I walk through it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I was probably quiet young while at playschool, just before starting school. First proper kiss was when I was a good bit older at the age of 19...late developer in the love stakes as had little interest in boys and dating when I was younger. I was at a nightclub at the time, a randomer, didn't know his name, a bit sloppy but passionate I suppose not the best kiss but my kissing technique has improved since :p lol! Think we were dancing to a dance tune can't remember but think the song was poision or something. Never met him since! Was too drunk to remember his face ha ha ha!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

My first shift was with a sock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Was 14 she was very well endowed....

Your first shift...she...she had a penis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

Aged 13, outside a mill in the countryside, for a truth or dare. Wasn't chasing skirt then (late starter), so wasn't mad to do it.

With whom? :o

With twins a couple of years older than me! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

AFC_1903 wrote: »
    Aged 13, outside a mill in the countryside, for a truth or dare. Wasn't chasing skirt then (late starter), so wasn't mad to do it.

With whom? :o

With twins a couple of years older than me! :eek:

TWINS!? Talk about running before you can walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

:D

I know, the next one shift took a while to happen too. As memory serves me best it was a woman from my work. Not sure how much older than me she was. One part of my brain is telling me she was about 10 years older, the other is telling me there's no way that could be right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

my first was 4pm to 10pm i pub. i started 8 hour shifts after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Devil08 wrote: »
    My first shift was with a sock
    woz that your wanksock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

In the cinema when I was 11. I think she was like 17.:pac:
    I was forced into it(by a mate) and the "If you can't lift it, don't shift it" rule would've came in handy at the time.:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Your first shift...she...she had a penis?

No man she had a balcony ya could do shakespear off! biggest tits i've ever seen in my life with the fittest body!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 fudgie101

Your sister! She was wet in the drawers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

A game of dares when I was 12 at a friend's party. We all vowed we wouldn't be friggits by the end of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Was 14 she was very well endowed.

You mean she was a chick with a dick? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭cackhanded

baz2009 wrote: »
    In the cinema when I was 11. I think she was like 17.:pac:
    I was forced into it(by a mate) and the "If you can't lift it, don't shift it" rule would've came in handy at the time.:P

The "child molestation" rule would've been handier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭A19B1C12

At a disco when I was about 11..

Can't say I was too proud.

Devil08 wrote: »
    bet you spent the day smelling your finger right?
    Had to wash the hands straight away... Didn't want Mam smelling it in the car on the way home.
    I could have blamed it on fish and chips but she knew I was broke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭EraseAndRewind

Mine was at 13 with the local don juan...up against a tree and the fecker gave me a love bite i didnt even realise i was so innocent

my mother was happy when she spotted thaton my neck i can tell you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

I was 9 or 10 with a girl i still know quite well, Didn't have another one then till i was 13 or that at a disco got 3 in one night fuck yeah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

In a very shifty lane in Artane at about 14 I think....reminds me of it every time I walk through it

Interestingly, +1

• Advertisement
Advertisement