Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gleneagle Furniture Factory Shop

• 14-06-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

If you email they will send you a price list and brochures. Substantial savings on shop prices. Very attractive solid furniture. Have bought a number of pieces from the Waterford range myself. You can see some of the Waterford range in Clerys if you don't fancy driving to Meath. Delivery is free and within 2 weeks. See linky

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

You will also find quite a good selection of Gleneagle furniture on this website: http://www.homelinefurniture.ie/bedroom-furniture-48/gleneagle-furniture-56/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Grawns wrote: »
    If you email they will send you a price list and brochures. Substantial savings on shop prices. Very attractive solid furniture. Have bought a number of pieces from the Waterford range myself. You can see some of the Waterford range in Clerys if you don't fancy driving to Meath. Delivery is free and within 2 weeks. See linky

Not sure I understand - is that link the Gleneagles website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Not sure I understand - is that link the Gleneagles website?

Yes, that's their shop which is on the Virginia Road out of Oldcastle.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Any chance you post some prices to see how they compare to whats on the linked site?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Have bought a few things there in last while - great value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

A bargain alert without ANY pricing, not even on the website :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gtolan

Do you know if this store is still open? I have tried calling and have rec'ed no answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭focusowner

gtolan wrote: »
    Do you know if this store is still open? I have tried calling and have rec'ed no answer.

The store is now closed and the shop unit is for sale as the manufacturing plant was put into receivership a few months back

I work for another furniture manufacturing company in oldcastle if you like i can give you their details they will deal direct to customers from the factory and we manufacture all bedroom furniture and beds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

focusowner wrote: »
    The store is now closed and the shop unit is for sale as the manufacturing plant was put into receivership a few months back

Big shame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭focusowner

Grawns wrote: »
    focusowner wrote: »

Big shame :(

There is a rumour its reopening but cant guarantee it

• Advertisement
Advertisement