Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquatic Centre Coupons?

Options
  • 06-07-2015 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Does anyone know any offer or coupons that are around for the aquatic centre? we would be 2 adults and 3 children so 58 euro!! I think its quite pricey for an afternoon... any tips much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭annfield1978

Aquatic Centre prices are a joke

One methods is to convert Tesco Clubcard points into tickets

http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/deals/NAC.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

kellogs cereal boxes
    adults go free while paying for a kid, - - so €24 instead of €52 for 2 adults and 2 kids. if your 3rd kid is anyway close to 3years or under, they are free

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

Thanks for the replies... will try for both...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

Seve OB wrote: »
    kellogs cereal boxes
    adults go free while paying for a kid, - - so €24 instead of €52 for 2 adults and 2 kids. if your 3rd kid is anyway close to 3years or under, they are free

even the packs of cereal bars have vouchers on them- coco pops etc:
    tesco had them for €1:50 a few weeks back and I stacked up.

thanks skippy 15 - the coco pops boxes I have all have the seed growing kit offer - must go back down for the cereal bars...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

my kellogs tokens expired end of june

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Hi.
    Sent you a PM I have a couple of Kellogg's tokens I'm not using. Valid until end of June 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

sweetie wrote: »

Oh crap. I have a couple in the car I plan using in the morning for Alton towers....... Never thought to check the expiry date ........ Fingers crossed

i think its june 2016 that they expire ............ I checked the facebook page

gelsthe wrote: »
    i think its june 2016 that they expire ............ I checked the facebook page

mmmm, okay thats cool. I wasn't allowed use them in Imaginosity in may but they make their own rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

sweetie wrote:

The June 2015 tokens are from last year just found some myself yesterday when this enquiry came up. There are tokens available on kelloggs cereals now with a June 2016 expiry date.

gerard2210 wrote: »
    The June 2015 tokens are from last year just found some myself yesterday when this enquiry came up. There are tokens available on kelloggs cereals now with a June 2016 expiry date.

cool. I got mine about three months ago so obviously must have been shortdated stock and I didn't notice!

gerard2210 - sent you a pm - thank you ...

Advertisement