Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Restaurant in Navan

Options
  • 10-02-2005 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Hi Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Navan, I've been living there a while and have only been able to get to two restaurants, due to having two kids.

Anyway was looking for a nice romantic meal in somewhere that has good food, along the lines of a good steak and excellent desert.

Any personal recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Hudson's Bistro is lovely. I've had some great steak there and beyond that they have a quite sophisticated menu. Quite expensive though.

The Loft is nice. Pretty standard fare but usually done very well. I'm quite fond of it. Reasonable prices as well.

Although it's not what you're looking for my personal favourite restaurant in Navan is the Green Chili. It's far and away the best indian in the town, if you like indian food it's well worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭utopian

Furp wrote:
    Hi Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Navan, I've been living there a while and have only been able to get to two restaurants, due to having two kids.

Anyway was looking for a nice romantic meal in somewhere that has good food, along the lines of a good steak and excellent desert.

Any personal recommendations?

The Italian (something Roma?) at the top of Flower Hill can be quite good, although the decor is not really suitable for a romantic meal. I've had some good food at the Gaylord Indian beside the Mercy. Both of these places are reasonable.

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any really good restaurants in Navan.

Advertisement