Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnancy after miscarriage

Options
  • 18-04-2015 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all
    I had 2 miscarriages before finally having my son 8 mth ago...we decided not to wait too long before trying again incase we had to go through the same again...we'll I found out after only a mth of trying I was pregnant..we were both over the moon..baby due in October. ..

Unfortunately on March 20th I miscarried just 9 weeks...I am now on day 30 usually a 26 day cycle..no sign of period...did a pregnancy. Test few days ago and came up negative...I know it was silly doing it but I just so wanted it to b positive..really thought I would have had my period by now..With previous miscarriages it would have come by now...
    My question is has anyone gotten pregnant without having period...
    Do you think I could be pregnant and maybe I got a negative because I ovulated later than I expected or am I just clinging to hope 😂

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I am so sorry for all you have been through. While not the same I got pregnant after coming off the pill without getting a period and a friend had a very early misscarriage and got pregnant during the next cycle ( so baby loss bleeding and pregnant before her next period came).

I hope things work out for you x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭ariana`

bp wrote: »
    I am so sorry for all you have been through. While not the same I got pregnant after coming off the pill without getting a period and a friend had a very early misscarriage and got pregnant during the next cycle ( so baby loss bleeding and pregnant before her next period came).

I hope things work out for you x

I got pregnant after a miscarriage without having another period as well and everything worked out fine, baby is now a 2.5 year old. I ovulated about 2.5 -3 weeks after the start of the m/c and 2 weeks later i got another positive and that pregnancy went fine.

Best of luck x

Advertisement