Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I wouldnt have laughed if this had happened to my car .....

• 03-12-2014 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

t6Yy3c9.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭First Up

BigEejit wrote: »
    t6Yy3c9.jpg

I find that very funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

jimgoose likes this. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,353 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Looks better than a lot of most young fella fartcan mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Gavin duck

First Up wrote: »
    I find that very funny!

Could have put the spoiler on straight must have being locked a little bit lob sided

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Gavin duck wrote: »
    Could have put the spoiler on straight must have being locked a little bit lob sided

Maybe the owner had the spoiler straight and is upset that somebody knocked it askew and that's why he's going to kick their ass

• Advertisement

alias no.9 wrote: »
    Maybe the owner had the spoiler straight and is upset that somebody knocked it askew and that's why he's going to kick their ass

Maybe I never taught of that good point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Brilliant :D

Budget modding

goz83 wrote: »
    Brilliant :D

Budget modding

Hope it doesn't rain masking tape is a hard thing to get off when it gets wet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭HandsomeDan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

My friend Cian regularly does this to his car and then follows yobs around in civics and glanzas making them feel awkward :)

305165.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭First Up

I have to suspect that people who put this crap on their cars have extremely small dicks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Seems to be more common than you'd think

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWXVXyAatwuh48FVr_mYXBy9kvuAxQVNj-4Cxbf8lDwxZgsVrv
    4acf25f06793d4.21800958frogview-gallery.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzxgZ_p9C6mAiFPvU6o5QIl__DugFsVZqBsaE6A00W1QlO3rZbGw

First Up wrote: »
    I have to suspect that people who put this crap on their cars have extremely small dicks.

That quote could cause a big cock up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

YbFocus wrote: »
    My friend Cian regularly does this to his car and then follows yobs around in civics and glanzas making them feel awkward :)

as a glanza owner, if i seen that in my rear view mirror, i would only feel awkward for the polo driver because his car is so ****, even when he takes off the cardboard and it's no longer a joke, then it's just stock and ****. but maybe that's the point?

as a glanza owner, if i seen that in my rear view mirror, i would only feel awkward for the polo driver because his car is so ****, even when he takes off the cardboard and it's no longer a joke, then it's just stock and ****. but maybe that's the point?

Wow you really took that to heart TFB.

It was just a laugh and not to get at enthusiasts, but the yobs with the hats, the lean and the BOV that he must set off when passing anyone.
    It is all light hearted fun and gets a great reaction from everyone, no offence meant with the glanza generalisation, when it comes to them or civics though it's you whom is the odd one out in that bunch :)

Oh and he knows its a pile of scrap, thats half the battle because he couldn't care less about it.

My friend Cian regularly does this to his car and then follows yobs around in civics and glanzas making them feel awkward :)...

Amazing stuff. Bee-yatch be both pimpin' and blingin'. :pac:

jimgoose wrote: »
    Amazing stuff. Bee-yatch be both pimpin' and blingin'. :pac:

I wish I had other pictures, when he finished he had the full kit. Skirts and rear bumper.
    Also had a speed dependent spoiler, at 0mph it sat down on the rear window and then as you accelerated it rose into place :D

I wish I had other pictures, when he finished he had the full kit. Skirts and rear bumper.
    Also had a speed dependent spoiler, at 0mph it sat down on the rear window and then as you accelerated it rose into place :D

Bet you didn't have to get out of the car and finagle it with the key either, like some cheap piece-of-crap Veyron! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Joeface

for some reason this came to mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKOaF7esBFY

No or do a course :)
    She was a gti type r STI WRX RS coupe 1.0l Polo :)

• Advertisement

Joeface wrote: »
    for some reason this came to mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKOaF7esBFY

This is becoming a joke but we made our own Gymkhana/Ken Block parody too :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭HandsomeDan

...because deep down you know your Glanza is just as naff as a Polo with cardboard :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

...because deep down you know your Glanza is just as naff as a Polo with cardboard :pac:

more the fact that every driver who sees a glanza on the road has to challenge it.

whether is a 50 year old business man in a new a4 or a 21 year old in an integra, even a garda car or in this case a polo with a cardboard bodykit.

if you drove one for a week or two, you'd genuinely notice it and it does get very tiring, very quick... i guess it comes with the territory :) just wearisome to know, some guy is purpose building a crapheap to do it to me.

.... just wearisome to know, some guy is purpose building a crapheap to do it to me.

Like was said already, it was just done for the laugh.
    You don't get it and are taking it as an insult, it was all very light hearted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Advertisement