Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this the coolest garage/home ever or what?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Wonder would that smell like a multi storey car park once cars are driving in and out of it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Wonder would that smell like a multi storey car park once cars are driving in and out of it?

Would be better than a poxy plug in air freshener in anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I'd say it would smell more like a dealer's showroom....love that smell!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

What kind of Merc is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

What kind of Merc is that?

looks like SLK 55 AMG to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Moses7 wrote: »
    looks like SLK 55 AMG to me.

Brainfreeze! Wouldn't have it in mine but each to their own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Bet he never had Irish stew poor fecker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Whoever owns it, lost their penis at a very young age. Accidental castration during circumsision. Serious compensation going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

goz83 wrote: »
    Whoever owns it, lost their penis at a very young age. Accidental castration during circumsision. Serious compensation going on.
    Or maybe they're just a car enthusiast!

fletch wrote: »
    Or maybe they're just a car enthusiast!

I reckon both :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

I reckon both :D
    I reckon you're just jealous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Ye must have accidentally come to the wrong forum :pac: :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Some serious cars there, but why oh why bring them into the house???

With that sort of money, he could have built a phenomenal garage right beside the house.

Wouldn't be my thing but each to their own.

Still wouldn't complain if I had the cash to own a car collection like that though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Looks like the Forza Motorsport intro is playing on the bedroom tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭V Eight

It’s either awesome or completely ridiculous……can’t decide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,465 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

V Eight wrote: »
    It’s either awesome or completely ridiculous……can’t decide.

Its awesome.
    I wouldn't do it a whole lot differently if I'm honest. I would have cars on 2 levels. Not sure if they have done that also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Great for when you're DIY servicing your ultra-expensive cars in the winter, I'm sure the garage is nice and warm.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

http://youtu.be/3t_1f0SXBsI

I'll see your house and raise you a cool garage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭hi5

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭ArnieSilvia

The "Ferrari theme" garage looks very very tacky. Didn't have to be though. That Ferrari cushions are meh and this place desperately needs a bunch of hot chicks with big tits (unless the owner is gay of course), friends and fun. Working on cars is not everybody's kind of thing and doesn't mean someone can't enjoy their cars so I'll excuse that. But this room also screams "you either are a true all-out alpha male, confident, charismatic and powerful or you just look pathetic, desperately trying to show off to compensate your lost ego" At the moment it looks like the owner is some sad shy type that has lots of money but only can enjoy it on their own and doesn't have great social skills. I say "looks like" because this photo might be the only one with existence when this room looks this clean and normally is a scene of some outrageous stuff!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭Wossack

pretty cool

minus points for the ferrari cushions, and the gammy roller garage door however

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

I'm not a fan of it. I hate it when everything is "too" perfect. Looks like something you can look at but can't touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

This would be something I'd have :pac:

1507814_692697640752940_1946566874_n.jpg?oh=099923dd73d76dfae87d9f88a98090db&oe=54D30CC3&__gda__=1427743813_28132f75d09197ef7f0ced3f4fceb64c

fletch wrote: »
    I reckon you're just jealous

I like cars and I like houses. I don't think one should be in the other. Jealousy doesn't come into it. If I was a multi-millionaire, I would have a modernised 67 fastback, a tiny EV, a 7-8 seater family car with oodles of space and whatever car the wife wanted (maybe a ford focus :D), a chopper, a small helicopter and a 6 bedroom house of decent size on less than 3 acres of land on the north side of Dublin. I have four kids, so that's just one guest room. The house woukd inlude a side garage with space for 3 cars and a bike. The family car can stay outside!

Ah now, thats the dream. I just wouldn't be into filling car house with super cars. It's a bit pretentious imo.

I have always found interesting how strangers are masters in Carl Jung and Freud teachings and always point to small/lost penises.

If people have the money and are into cars, then why not. It is a hobby, to some people art.

less judgment and more understanding :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

I like cars and I like houses. I don't think one should be in the other. Jealousy doesn't come into it. If I was a multi-millionaire, I would have a modernised 67 fastback, a tiny EV, a 7-8 seater family car with oodles of space and whatever car the wife wanted (maybe a ford focus :D), a chopper, a small helicopter and a 6 bedroom house of decent size on less than 3 acres of land on the north side of Dublin. I have four kids, so that's just one guest room. The house woukd inlude a side garage with space for 3 cars and a bike. The family car can stay outside!

Ah now, thats the dream. I just wouldn't be into filling car house with super cars. It's a bit pretentious imo.

Personally wouldn't have ANY of the above, barring perhaps the helicopter & definitely not a wife :pac:.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks man, fair enough if it's not your thing, but to go out judging and saying he must be compensating for something is far more pretentious than having a house half full of supercars imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Just as well that I am well endowed enough not to be intimidated by what other people have or don't have, otherwise I would just be transferring my own inadequacies and complexes onto them... :P;)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The12thMan

you obviously have never seen jay Leno's garrage

or Juha Kankkunen's garage.

edmunds.com/car-reviews/features/collection-of-a-lifetime.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Good job I'm hung like a Hoover,cos I'm broke and couldn't afford either the gaff or the cars.:P

The12thMan wrote: »
    or Juha Kankkunen's garage.

edmunds.com/car-reviews/features/collection-of-a-lifetime.html

both are great collections. This house to me was quite different from typical big garages that hold big collections. The cars in it are not that unique at all, just how they are surrounded around the living place is cool.

try these also:

luxury4play.com/automotive/36568-worlds-most-beautiful-garages-exotics-insane-garage-picture-thread-50-pics.html

Advertisement