Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a function room

Options
  • 03-02-2005 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good function room for a private party in Dublin that holds a good 50 people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

I would recommend the Russel Court hotel on harcourt Street - used them before for work functions and table quizzes - it think that it is free also - you pay a deposit and get it back in vouchers for the bar etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

cltt97 wrote:
    a good 50 people?

Depends on how good they are!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Downtime wrote:
    I would recommend the Russel Court hotel on harcourt Street - used them before for work functions and table quizzes - it think that it is free also - you pay a deposit and get it back in vouchers for the bar etc.

Was at a 21st in there before alright - nice enough place - I dont think the bar had a lot of beer on draught though - maybe Im wrong though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭cltt97

Thanks guys, that's the first one i rang but they're fully booked for the dates I'm after (in April!) so I'm looking for alternatives if anyone knows of any. I've also gotten on to the Harcourt Hotel and the Royal Dublin Hotel, neither are particularly cheap...

Advertisement