Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Options
  • 28-08-2015 8:03am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What is the maximum value or number of vouchers you can use for a single transaction?

The address on my clubcard was incorrect for a while and I found that I have a number of old, still valid vouchers on my online account worth in total around €70 that have been reissued to me.

Is there any restrictions on using them? For example, could I buy €80 of shopping for €10?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Don't think there's any limit as my mam saves them up all year and get them at Xmas.

Look at club card boost, we don't use ours anymore for shopping. Usually put it off bord gais bill as you get €20 for every €10 of vouchers. Or for days out etc you get €40 for every €10 of vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

No restrictions. I save mine up and use them at Christmas. I had also misplaced the vouchers from the previous Christmas so I got my Christmas shop for about €5!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,970 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Use whatever value you want although I never use mine for shopping. I either get the boost instore when it is on (eg Hudl 2 last year) or use them for days out or trips to restaurants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

No restriction but if you use a large amount, say over 50 on one online shop, it will not come of at check out sometimes. You need to call customer service to get it refunded back onto your card. I was told it was a security measure with high risk orders. I got it back within the hour.

Advertisement