Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cap 2 2015 Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CAIgirl

Where did the weeks go ... some days I feel prepared and other days I think going to fail all four .. I am the same in regards with audit ... It's been neglected :( it's just FR and SFMA take up so much time.. I'm hoping cash flows won't come up ... Just make sure you know disposal of subsidary that never has been asked ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Well how did everyone find the exams?

A few tough bits here and there but overall I thought they were very fair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,365 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Well how did everyone find the exams?

A few tough bits here and there but overall I thought they were very fair

I sat Tax and FR. Struggled badly with my timing on FR as I'm a very slow writer but might have just got enough to pass.

I mixed up Q1 R&D and that threw me for the rest of that exam so say I failed that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Best of luck to everyone getting their results tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Audit4Lyf

Anyone have the overall exam stats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,365 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Does anyone have the Cap 2 Tax books that they'd be willing to part with ? I failed Tax and can't find my books anywhere :(

PM me if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Timno4

If you log on to your student portal and click on the link, "Exam Papers, Reports, Suggested Solutions", then click on the link, "CAP 2 SUMMER 2015 PEC REPORT" it gives you a full breakdown of the results, I would post the link but this site won't let me as i'm a new user. overall pass rates were up on last year though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Does anyone have the Cap 2 Tax books that they'd be willing to part with ? I failed Tax and can't find my books anywhere :(

PM me if you do.

Try posting in this thread too, you might have a bit more luck there too.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056729473&page=23

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭FrStone

http://www.cassi.ie/wp/education/cap2/

CASSI also have their CAP2 2015 report up, which I think quite accurately reflected my concerns.

Passed all four :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

failed fr, have passed the other 3, thought i did enough to pass, ah well

Advertisement