Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Repeat year

Options
  • 11-08-2015 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am thinking of repeating my leaving very this year in del la salle Dundalk any reviews on repeating year?Also I'm only doing 4 subjects will I have school every day? Many thanks in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Moved from Feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Muffinmantis

Are you coming out of the De La Salle and thinking of repeating, or from another school in the town? Any ways, yah you'll be in 5 days a week but will have the classes you don't do as frees to do as you want. Not sure how it compares to other schools but I've heard its the best in Dundalk. Plus most of the teachers are fairly decent in there fields. Can't give you much else on it as I didn't talk to the repeats overly often this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Delicles15

Thanks for your reply. I never went there before took a year out and going in September to repeat because I now know what course I want. Ok just thought I might only be in 3/4 days because only doing eng, b.st, hec and biology.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

How are you only doing four subjects? Their repeat programme is part of actual sixth year, I'm not sure they'd let you come and go for classes.

I'm doing lcvp and re myself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Delicles15 wrote: »
    I'm doing lcvp and re myself :)

Ah ok. They do have an LCVP class, as far as I know.

It's a good programme, particularly for those doing English, as there's a separate class for doing the new course in a year.

You have to do an interview for it. A formality a few years ago, not sure now since it's gotten really popular!

oh right ok. Yea I heard English is good thanks for your advice :) hopefully it'll work out :)

Advertisement