Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let people off with their debts.

Options
  • 18-11-2010 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

After just watching Prime Time on TV my heart strings were pulled.

We should have a scheme were people who paid over the odds for houses and scammed huge mortages, should be let off.

Free of debt and free to p1ss their money eslewhere again.

Poor people :(

lol? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

how about no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

And free money from ATMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

were scammed huge mortages

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Pat Rabbitte went off. Fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

I'm in favour of anything that wipes the smirk of those **** who've spent the last 2 years saying, "nobody forced you to buy an apartment and take out a mortgage."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

After just watching Prime Time on TV my heart strings were pulled.

We should have a scheme were people who paid over the odds for houses and scammed huge mortages, should be let off.

Free of debt and free to p1ss their money eslewhere again.

Poor people :(

lol? :(
    Allison? Did you subscribe to boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Can't afford to pay the mortgage but can afford a new hairdo when appearing on Primetime........... so no.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I've got an idea, I buy a house instead of renting while house prices are at an all time high.
    What goes up must stay going up, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

What about a scheme for the people who didn't pay over the odds for houses and didn't scam huge mortgages?

Should they be let off their debts too?

What about the people who bought houses within their means and borrowed accordingly?

What about the people who are now paying via levies and taxes for some other people living beyond their means in the past ten years?

Some people were living way beyond their means.

Advertisement