Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Our Landlord has put our (collective) House up for Sale

Options
  • 18-11-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭

Seem's like we might be all evicted... the landlord is selling us out again.... :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

i wonder if hed take 20 quid a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Those ads have been placed on property sites so many times now that not only is it not funny. it's downright retarded

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

phasers wrote: »
    Those ads have been placed on property sites so many times now that not only is it not funny. it's downright retarded

meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Uriel. wrote: »
    meh.

My Lord! Your elaborations are exquisite, I must subscribe to your newsletter post haste!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

First time I've seen it, think it's rather funny...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,641 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Don't they mean between the hours of 11 - 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

are bins included?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Wonder if Mr Lederhosen will show up to take a look around.

Or the sexy Swedish couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

....and still no-one's put in an offer, which is why it's now being given away.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Overheal wrote: »
    Don't they mean between the hours of 11 - 2?

And wouldnt those times be for only 100 days a year or whatever the current Dail sitting time is? At least plenty of time to view, cant claim he is working or such :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

but who'd want the fucking kip anyway??

that's the jokes ultimate limitation :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

chin_grin wrote: »
    My Lord! Your elaborations are exquisite, I must subscribe to your newsletter post haste!

I don't have a newsletter, but thanks for the interest :rolleyes:

Plus, it was no elaboration - it was the signalling of my disregard and general not giving a bullsh1t for the post in question

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

I'd only give 'em two yaro, boss.

I'm not sure the tenants in the northeastern bit that's sublet will be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Does it have an Electric Shower?

Cause I'm not going back to having to wait for the f*cking immersion to heat up every time I want to wash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Uriel. wrote: »
    I don't have a newsletter, but thanks for the interest :rolleyes:

Plus, it was no elaboration - it was the signalling of my disregard and general not giving a bullsh1t for the post in question

Elaborate.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    ....and still no-one's put in an offer, which is why it's now being given away.:(

It's like buying a mansion for €1 and having to spend millions on renovating it as a condition of sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

I'd say that the new owners will have some snag list.

Advertisement