Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRE Exam

Options
  • 11-07-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm applying to do my PhD in American universities and I'm doing my GRE exam next month.

I was wondering if anyone had done this exam before and what they thought of it? Everyone says it's really hard but the sample questions don't seem too bad to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

It might be too late for this. I did it with relatively little study and did well enough to get what I wanted. Whether it's difficult or not depends on what you want to get out of it? Perfect scores on both exams would be quite difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Hey thanks, it's not too late I have the exam this Thursday. Honestly it's not as important as the proposal of my GPO etc. I just wanted to do the best I could. Right now I'm busy learning vocabulary. Doing another sample test (3.5 hours) tomorrow lol...

Advertisement