Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl - Franziskaner 4 for €5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

degsie wrote: »
    Ah here, there's no need to frighten the staff, just buy some instead....

I didnt go too mad in the end in fairness.

Realised I had quite a bit of other alcohol in the house as it was for xmas and nowhere to store it all. :o

Anyway bought 24 bottles.. €30 is just rediculously cheap.

Cant see it lasting long at that price.

ps .. I got mine in Lidl Clonee. Was a few boxes left after I grabbed mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

Sold out in Ashbourne last night, managed to get a case on Tuesday though.

Restocked in Ashbourne 20+ boxes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Fathead wrote: »
    Restocked in Ashbourne 20+ boxes out.

I'm on my way

Was just coming to post about this.

I've been drinking Wheat beer since I was in Germany during the summer, never realised what it was even though I'd had some Paulaner a few times before then.

Was shifting between this and the Aldi brand one for E1.80 the past while before settling on this as my choice... it's far and away worth the extra 20c, not far behind Erdinger for me and defo ahead of Paulaner.

I strolled in today to get a box to just have over xmas, had no idea it was on sale until I got to the till, I actually thought the assistant made a mistake... what a bargain.

Quality beer at Dutch gold prices, may head back for another as I'll only end up paying E2 a bottle at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I picked up a few of these earlier. Very nice indeed and a steal at the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,296 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Anyone know if this is still on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭RayCon

Anyone know if this is still on?

Ends today ... if you can find some

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭anais

RayCon wrote: »
    Ends today ... if you can find some

Got some in LI'dl Sallins if any help to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

anais wrote: »
    Got some in LI'dl Sallins if any help to anyone

Just got the last 8 bottles.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭RayCon

Got some in my local Lidl last night ... looks like the deal is still running - stock up for Xmas !!!

• Advertisement
    M

RayCon wrote: »
    Got some in my local Lidl last night ... looks like the deal is still running - stock up for Xmas !!!

f17ff7c5ef2b35e22d4df1d255bdf97bacd5fce6feffa4a0aeafe1cff9e2e39f.jpg

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Got some in Tralee last night too. Still about two full boxes out. The offer is running up to and including next Sunday 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭okatied

Got 4 boxes in Lidl in Leixlip about 2 hours ago. They still had a good few boxes out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Still some boxes in citywest

M

Got some in Coolock earlier, was plenty of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

Surprised to see this deal still going in Ashbourne today,loads of stock left

• Registered Users Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Last day today AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Last day today AFAIK.

Ahhhh 12 cases is enough id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭gleesonger

not far behind Erdinger for me and defo ahead of Paulaner.

Now that's just crazy talk. Erdinger is my last resort weissbier.

Franziskaner is up near the top of my list so I'll be definitely keeping an eye out when I'm next in lidl.

M

I may be jumping the gun but I was in Lidl this afternoon and theres bulk stocks of Franziskaner, no deals on them so I believe with these stock levels they will be going 4 for €5 on Monday. I hope I'm not wrong, finished my Christmas stock last weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I may be jumping the gun but I was in Lidl this afternoon and theres bulk stocks of Franziskaner, no deals on them so I believe with these stock levels they will be going 4 for €5 on Monday. I hope I'm not wrong, finished my Christmas stock last weekend.

Is this brand a wheat beer? Or is there are lager or ale version? Wheat beer doesn't go down well with me even if it tastes nice,

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

cerastes wrote: »
    Is this brand a wheat beer? Or is there are lager or ale version? Wheat beer doesn't go down well with me even if it tastes nice,

Yep, a wheat beer. Their German lager, Perlenbacher, is reasonably decent too and well priced at €7.29 for a six 500ml bottle pack. They recently had a special XXL eight pack of it on promotion for the same price and there's still stock of this around - at least in the store I was in during the week.

Was in the Ashbourne branch and only 2 boxes in stock. Hope you are right though about the deal,my fav. Beer

Was in Lidl Ashbourne earlier, not 4 for 5 but reduced fromm 1.99 a bottle to 1.49. Dont know if its a special for the week or a new permament price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

K.C wrote: »
    Was in Lidl Ashbourne earlier, not 4 for 5 but reduced fromm 1.99 a bottle to 1.49. Dont know if its a special for the week or a new permament price

praise the lord!!!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Was 1.49 in cork st this evening.
    New promos starting tmoro ao not sure if its changing back...

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭gleesonger

The Lidl in the OMNI now has one less crate :)
    1.49 per bottle.

Deal back on again lads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

K.C wrote: »
    Deal back on again lads

Yessssss!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

I literally saw this, grabbed my coat and keys, and drove straight to lidl! Thanks

Advertisement