Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter egg problem

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Why do they call them eggs anyway?. You can't boil them, you can't fry them, you can't scramble them and you sure as hell can't make an omelette out of them.
    They're shaped like eggs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

amacca wrote: »
    I knew it....I also like to take the chocolate and caramel off a moro exposing a perfect cylinder of biscuit for separate consumption

This can also be done with a Double Decker and a Cadbury Snack(sandwich one):p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I'm the equivalent of your girlfriend OP but with crisps instead of chocolate.

I could literally eat bags and bags of them and never want to stop. I like chocolate but if I had to give it up forever I'd get over it... but I'd find it so hard to give up crisps.

Having said that- I currently have 2 Easter eggs, a share bag of Malteasers, a fun size kit kat and a box of Butlers' chocolates sitting in my house unopened... and I'm off them for Lent! At least they're not crisps though, dunno if I'd manage not to crack...

I want a Cadbury's chocolate egg filled with Cheese and Onion Taytos... I know I could just have the chocolate and then the taytos but I think it'd be a marketing goldmine for both companies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I'm big into chocolate, could eat it all day. I used to think people who didn't like chocolate were giant freaks until I got pregnant and the thought of eating chocolate made me feel violently ill. While this was going on I was still buying chocolate like I used to and it was Christmas time. There was chocolate EVERYWHERE!!

My Dad came over to our place to wait in for the plumber and called me at work to say he was loving all the chocolate (he's also a sweet fiend). I said "oh you've been in the fridge" and he said "there's more in the fridge?" - he was only eating the stuff he'd found lying around and in the cupboards.

Happily I'm back on the chocolate now and my latest thing is to sit down of an afternoon and eat an entire "share" bag of galaxy minstrels. Yum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I knew it....I also like to take the chocolate and caramel off a moro exposing a perfect cylinder of biscuit for separate consumption

I'm a fan of mars bars and like them to have been in the fridge for a while, then I cut it into thin slices using a sharp knife and eat with a big glass of milk.

Mmmmmm:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

bullets wrote: »
    My Partner/Mother of of my newborn child/Girlfriend

I had to read this 5 times.

Why didn't you just write 'my pregnant girlfriend'??? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭CallMeFlo

Knasher wrote: »
    I lived with a girl for a while who, according to her boyfriend, used to fall asleep near candy and keep eating it in her sleep.

I do this!! I can't have food in my room at night or else I start eating it in my sleep.. So strange :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

CallMeFlo wrote: »

I do this!! I can't have food in my room at night or else I start eating it in my sleep.. So strange :rolleyes:

I do this with bottle or cans of coke.

I never wake during the night, but if I bring coke to my room I wake to drink it in my sleep.

Unhealthy obsession!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

cruais wrote: »
    I do this with bottle or cans of coke.

I never wake during the night, but if I bring coke to my room I wake to drink it in my sleep.

Unhealthy obsession!

So you're awake then. You're not asleep?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I do this with the Cadbury Snacks - nibble all the chocolate of & then be left with the crunchy biscuit inside...

I am pretty bad with chocolate but am atrocious with jellies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

My local centra are selling double decker bars at 3 for €2. I was given a 9" pizza for lunch for free! I stuck one of the bars in the slice and rolled it up. I may actually die in the next hour.

Still stupidly skinny though!

Advertisement